Rapid Change Guarantee: You’ll Love the Transformation
You'll See Rapid Empowerment, Focused Leadership at All Levels, and Vibrant Culture Change
Rapid empowerment, culture change, and leadership at all levels. It isn't just theory. It's reality. We've done it, we know it works, and so do our clients. And now we want you to feel it—right away. So we're taking the up-front financial risk.
With us at your side you'll see:
- The first refreshing changes within 7 to 10 days,
- Dramatic positive change and confidence in our success within 30 days, and
- An unmistakable culture of more self-empowerment, initiative, collaboration, and universal safety within 3 to 4 months, with
- A clear, inspiring roadmap for the rest of the change over the next 6-12 months.
You NEED Rapid, Guaranteed Results
Those results are typical for us, but they are not typical for our industry. (One consultant group felt "good" about changes they saw after working with a client for three years. Three years? Can you really afford that?)
Our Rapid Change Guarantee protects your organization and you, personally. It solves the problems of typical consulting:
- Risk is managed. You see results quickly, so you know it's working. And since we guarantee our results, you don't need to put your own reputation on the line.
- Costs can't escalate. Long, uncertain timeframes are only good for the consultants. They only create more fees and subtle motivation to keep billing hours.
- You don't permanently depend on consultants. You win people to what you win them with. Become dependent on consultants and you'll always need consultants. Instead, show your people how to create leaders at all levels, all the time, so they become the experts. Once the change "sticks," we move on.
- People stay confident. Fast, refreshing results are crucial, so feel confident about the outcome—and about your judgement.
- Expectations remain high in other areas. Culture sets the tone. When everyone sees rapid improvement here, they'll know it's possible everywhere else.
Not to mention how boring it feels to endure a slow transformation. When people lose interest, it only gets harder.
Rapid Change Guarantee: You'll Love It Quickly (Or You Don't Pay Us)
Our guarantee is simple:
- Use our Rapid Turnaround or Rapid Transformation Consultant Services.
- We invoice you at the start of each billing month Net 30, 5% 10.
- You'll love every Coach/Trainer session or we'll make it right with a replacement session immediately. (Just let us know within 3 working days so we can maintain momentum.)
- By Day 10 of the invoicing month, watch for signs of that dramatic positive change so you can take advantage of our great early payment discount. To claim the discount, pay 95% of the full invoice amount within 10 days of the invoice date, and we'll write off the balance.
- If you're not sure, wait until the end of the month to assess and pay.
- YOU decide if it's working for you. If you're not satisfied by the end of the month, write "not loving it" on the invoice and give us as much detailed feedback as you'd like. Pay nothing and owe nothing. Our engagement will come to an end with our apologies (and a discussion of what happened—at your sole discretion).
- See special situations below for exceptions.
Case Study Clients and Special Situations
Instead of the Rapid Change Guarantee, Case Study Clients get special payment rates and terms in return for "reality podcasting rights." Similar trade-offs may apply in special situations. Your contract will list the exact terms of your engagement, and it will specifically mention the Rapid Change Guarantee if it applies to you.
Leadership Analysis and Design
We perform a Leadership Analysis and Design (Delphic Interviewing) for all Rapid Turnaround clients, and Rapid Change Coach/Trainer clients on request. This means interviewing all key stakeholders (using our Delphic Approach methodology with a Rapid Change Plan deliverable that does not divulge confidences. This is a separate, intensive service before any changes or coaching can begin. When the deliverable is *only* an analysis, report, and plan and implementation is left to the client, Leadership Analysis and Design work is performed on a 50% prepaid basis with the balance subject to the Rapid Change Guarantee. (If the interviewing and plan are pat of an ongoing contract, the full guarantee applies.)
Rapid Turnarounds as a Turnaround Executive
Even when leaders want to change, it can be hard to let go. So, when we do rapid turnarounds we Step In and Step Up—taking firm control SO THAT authority can be given away (Step Back, Step Away) as quickly as possible. We then act as a gentle but absolutely firm and immovable buffer between the board, executive team, and/or workers until the new culture starts to take hold and the powers-that-be feel confident in the change.
In these situations, workers need to know WE are in charge to stay. Otherwise, they hold back "in case my old boss doesn't like it and steps back in." That kind of fear can kill the new culture. For this reason, the Rapid Change Guarantee terms for Rapid Turnarounds are different.
We will discover and discuss your exact needs when we interview your key stakeholders. Then we'll lay out your guarantee to strike a balance between managing risk and assuring success.
A typical Rapid Turnaround contract might be structured like this:
- The Rapid Change Guarantee applies during the first month. This is your guarantee period to experience the process and results.
- The next three months continue as a single block, billed monthly, to ensure stability for the full initial 120 days of change. You could cancel the contract at the end of the 90 days for any reason. (If you forego the first 30-day guarantee period, the change is faster because people don't hold back at all.)
- The next 6 to 9 months continue as a second block, billed monthly, to ensure the remainder of the culture change and internal leadership/expertise development.
- The contract would automatically convert to month-to-month thereafter. usually we Step Away with completely new leadership trained and stable by month 15. Afterwards, we stay available on a minimal retainer, as long as you want, to handle special situations as they arise.