Full Coaching Even When Your Budget Is Tight
We're Serious about Management Systems and Culture Transformation
"Create highly-empowering organizations" isn't just a plaque on our wall. It's the standard we use to measure everything we do. Our mission is to empower as many managers, workers, companies and people as we can, as quickly as possible. So no matter who you are or what your budget is, if we turn you away, we've failed.
Great constraints unleash great creativity. So we asked: "How do we help everyone AND stay laser-focused on our most profitable activities (MPAs*)? Then we applied the principle of multi-purposing* and found a surprising solution.
Tight Budget? Become a "Case Study Client"
If your budget is stretched but your desire is strong, you may qualify for our revolutionary "pay what you can" plan. Here's how it works:
- As long as we have open coaching/training bandwidth, and if
- You're an "interesting case," and
- You allow recording/use of your coaching sessions (after we remove confidential details), then
- We coach/train you in weekly private sessions, and
- You pay a reduced rate until you can afford our regular rates.
- In return, we get to share your "Case Study" details and recordings in our Who's In Charge Here?® reality podcast and other venues. (Again, with sensitive details removed.)
Call to discuss exact terms and conditions.
Q: How do I know if my company or team is an "interesting case?"
A: If you're feeling pain, you probably qualify. (Will other leaders enjoy listening as your before and after stories unfold? Can they learn from them?) Call us and we'll find out together.
Q: How do you "remove confidential details"?
A: We have a policy of positive speaking. When we publish a case study or recording, if any detail of your business or conversation might be embarrassing or confidential, then we obscure, fictionalize, or remove it. For example, when we publish excerpts of coaching and training sessions the audio is muted or cut where it might reveal sensitive information.
Q: Is there a size limit for Case Study Clients?
A: Not really. Companies, teams, and startups of all sizes are considered.
YOU NEVER KNOW—UNLESS YOU ASK
Expert coaching (or a turnaround executive) is your fastest solution.
If budget is the only thing holding you back, stop worrying. Call now and let's talk.
You'll love our Case Study Client option. (Worst case, you'll get free coaching for our self-help resources.)
... Or Use Our Self-Help Resources
Small businesses don't usually have big budgets, but they're the backbone of free enterprise and the big businesses of tomorrow. That's why we also have self-help resources. If you're shy about being a Case Study Client, start here:
- Neverboss book
- Neverboss™ free online resources in our members area
- Small, Simple Steps™ free weekly leadership tips
- Self-training and coaching resources from our online store
You can add coaching or training services (including becoming a Case Study Client) when you're ready.
*See Kevin Crenshaw's book, Neverboss for details.