You Can Afford Us (Case Study Clients)
We're Serious about Transforming Your Leadership
Changing how the world sees leadership isn't just a plaque on our wall. It's the standard we use to measure everything we do. Our mission is to help as many companies and people as we can, as quickly as possible.
So no matter who you are or what your budget is, if we turn you away, we've failed.
However, since every company has to stay profitable, we asked ourselves: "How do we help as many companies as possible AND stay laser-focused on our most profitable activities (MPAs*)? We applied the principle of multipurposing* and found a surprising solution.
Tight Budget? Become a "Case Study Client"
If your budget is stretched but your desire is strong, you may qualify for our revolutionary "pay what you can" plan. Here's how it works:
- As long as we have available coaching/training bandwidth, and if
- We feel you're an "interesting case," and
- You agree recording and use (after we remove all identifying details) of your sessions to help others, then
- We coach and train you in weekly private sessions using the Neverboss model and Hands-Off Leadership, and
- You pay according to 1) what you feel it was worth to you, 2) according to your ability to pay, 3) by the end of each billing month. No unpaid balances accumulate, they are your "Case Study Client Discount."
- (In some cases, depending on the nature of the work and availability, a monthly minimum may be set. Consulting work involving large time commitments and significant written deliverables falls in this category.)
Call to discuss exact terms and conditions.
Q: How do I know if my company or team is an "interesting case?"
A: If you're feeling pain or facing challenges, you're probably an interesting case. (In other words, will other leaders and companies like hearing your before and after story? Can they learn from it?) Call us and we'll find out together.
Q: How do you "remove all identifying details"?
A: When we publish a case study, all names, industries, and other identifying information is changed or removed unless you want (or we agreed in advance) the free publicity that comes from your growth or transformation. When we publish excerpts of coaching and training sessions, audio is muted and video blurred where it might reveal the same information.
Q: Is there a size limit for Case Study Clients?
A: Not really. Teams or companies from 5 to 1500+ are considered.
"YOU NEVER KNOW UNLESS YOU ASK"
Expert coaching (or a turnaround executive) is your fastest solution.
If budget is the only thing holding you back, stop worrying. Call now and let's talk.
You'll love our Case Study Client option. (Worst case, you'll get free coaching for our self-help resources.)
... Or Use Our Self-Help Resources
Small businesses don't usually have big budgets, but they're the backbone of free enterprise and the big businesses of tomorrow. That's why we also have self-help resources. If you're shy about being a Case Study Client, start here:
- Neverboss book
- Neverboss™ free online resources in our members area
- Small, Simple Steps™ free weekly leadership tips
- Self-training and coaching resources from our online store
You can add coaching or training services (including becoming a Case Study Client) when you're ready.
*See Kevin Crenshaw's book, Neverboss for details.