Full Coaching When You Can’t Afford Coaching
We're Serious about Transforming Your Leadership and Culture
Changing how the world sees leadership isn't just a plaque on our wall. It's the standard we use to measure everything we do. Our mission is to help as many companies and people as we can, as quickly as possible.
So no matter who you are or what your budget is, if we turn you away, we've failed.
However, since every company has to stay profitable, we asked ourselves: "How do we help as many companies as possible AND stay laser-focused on our most profitable activities (MPAs*)? We applied the principle of multipurposing* and found a surprising solution.
Tight Budget? Become a "Case Study Client"
If your budget is stretched but your desire is strong, you may qualify for our revolutionary "pay what you can" plan. Here's how it works:
- As long as we have available coaching/training bandwidth, and if
- We feel you're an "interesting case," and
- You agree recording and use of your sessions (after we remove confidential details), then
- We coach and train you in weekly private sessions using the Neverboss model and Hands-Off Leadership, and
- You pay a reduced rate until you can afford our regular rates. The rate is negotiated in advance in return for rights to share your "Case Study" details publicly to help others.
Call to discuss exact terms and conditions.
Q: How do I know if my company or team is an "interesting case?"
A: If you're feeling pain or facing challenges that we haven't documented before, you probably qualify. (Will other leaders and companies like hearing your before and after story? Can they learn from it?) Call us and we'll find out together.
Q: How do you "remove confidential details"?
A: We have a policy of positive speaking. When we publish a case study, if any detail of your business or our conversation might be embarrassing or confidential, then we obscure, fictionalize, or remove it. For example, when we publish excerpts of coaching and training sessions the audio is muted and video blurred where it might reveal that information.
Q: Is there a size limit for Case Study Clients?
A: Not really. Teams or companies from 5 to 1500+ are considered.
"YOU NEVER KNOW UNLESS YOU ASK"
Expert coaching (or a turnaround executive) is your fastest solution.
If budget is the only thing holding you back, stop worrying. Call now and let's talk.
You'll love our Case Study Client option. (Worst case, you'll get free coaching for our self-help resources.)
... Or Use Our Self-Help Resources
Small businesses don't usually have big budgets, but they're the backbone of free enterprise and the big businesses of tomorrow. That's why we also have self-help resources. If you're shy about being a Case Study Client, start here:
- Neverboss book
- Neverboss™ free online resources in our members area
- Small, Simple Steps™ free weekly leadership tips
- Self-training and coaching resources from our online store
You can add coaching or training services (including becoming a Case Study Client) when you're ready.
*See Kevin Crenshaw's book, Neverboss for details.