TEMPLATE: Company Handbook, Open Floor Policy, and Bullying Policy
Clarity That Creates Universal Safety and Excellence
HOW do we do what we do? Make that clear and get it right, and everything becomes easier. These resources help you implement what you saw and felt in the Open Floor Policy chapter (in the CLARITY section) of NEVERBOSS: Great Leadership by Letting Go.
Even well-meaning processes can undermine safety and trust. "Open door" polices are a classic example since they can encourage rumor mills and distrust. So how to you have excellent communication without the problems?
This is just an Excerpt of the full article
Free NEVERBOSS Book Resources
Posters, charts, and tools you've seen in the story.
Start transforming your organization NOW.
The Hands-Off Leadership Community
Start mastering Hands-Off Leadership:
- Get the NEVERBOSS and Hands-Off Leadership resources you read about in the book.
- Help and be helped.
- Chat and build relationships with coaches and other Hands-Off Leaders worldwide.
- Help improve our collaborative tools.
- Be notified as new NEVERBOSS resources are released.
Join us in changing the way the world leads.
Get access to all the NEVERBOSS book resources.
Leadership Is Social!
Join the Conversation on Any Page
- Share your thoughts in the comment boxes at the bottom
- Discuss and connect outside of Neverboss U using social media
- Add comments and corrections directly to resource documents. Share insights, make suggestions.
- Practice "collaborative building" together, which is so important to Hands-Off Leadership.