REVIEWS: Alternatives to Google Docs
Yes, You Have Options!
For collaborative meetings and cultures of highly empowering leadership, we love Google Docs. Many reasons are listed in the previous lesson. But some IT departments don't agree with us.
That's OK. You can still run your Fast Flex Meetings and have a culture of shared knowledge and instant collaboration. Here's how.
Talk With Your Stakeholders
As always, start by talking with your stakeholders (IT department, management, and any others who care). They have good reasons for their concerns. What are they? Listen and seek to understand, which opens minds and hearts. This is called "winning cooperation."
This is just an Excerpt of the full article
Free NEVERBOSS Book Resources
Posters, charts, and tools you've seen in the story.
Start transforming your organization NOW.
The Hands-Off Leadership Community
Start mastering Hands-Off Leadership:
- Get the NEVERBOSS and Hands-Off Leadership resources you read about in the book.
- Help and be helped.
- Chat and build relationships with coaches and other Hands-Off Leaders worldwide.
- Help improve our collaborative tools.
- Be notified as new NEVERBOSS resources are released.
Join us in changing the way the world leads.
Get access to all the NEVERBOSS book resources.
Leadership Is Social!
Join the Conversation on Any Page
- Share your thoughts in the comment boxes at the bottom
- Discuss and connect outside of Neverboss U using social media
- Add comments and corrections directly to resource documents. Share insights, make suggestions.
- Practice "collaborative building" together, which is so important to Hands-Off Leadership.