HOW TO: Google Docs in 10 Minutes
Google Docs Basics for Collaboration
You only need to know the basics to start using Google Docs in a Hands-Off Leadership culture. Here we show you enough to easily use Neverboss Google Docs to start the transformation in your own team or company. The basics we'll cover are:
- Open a Google account if you don't have one
- Create new Google Docs
- Copy documents
- Find documents
- Basic editing
- Share documents
Open a separate browser tab or window now to practice these new skills as you read. Once you go through these steps once, you shouldn't need to practice them further. They will come back to you as you start using the documents in your meetings, together.
This is just an Excerpt of the full article
Free NEVERBOSS Book Resources
Posters, charts, and tools you've seen in the story.
Start transforming your organization NOW.
The Hands-Off Leadership Community
Start mastering Hands-Off Leadership:
- Get the NEVERBOSS and Hands-Off Leadership resources you read about in the book.
- Help and be helped.
- Chat and build relationships with coaches and other Hands-Off Leaders worldwide.
- Help improve our collaborative tools.
- Be notified as new NEVERBOSS resources are released.
Join us in changing the way the world leads.
Get access to all the NEVERBOSS book resources.
Leadership Is Social!
Join the Conversation on Any Page
- Share your thoughts in the comment boxes at the bottom
- Discuss and connect outside of Neverboss U using social media
- Add comments and corrections directly to resource documents. Share insights, make suggestions.
- Practice "collaborative building" together, which is so important to Hands-Off Leadership.