TEMPLATE: Leadership Scorecard
Measurable Leadership, Measurable Progress
What we measure, improves. This scorecard accompanies the Step Up, Step Back, Step Away chapter of NEVERBOSS: Great Leadership by Letting Go.
Where are you at with each of the people you supervise? Use a Leadership Scorecard for each person and jot down your recent interactions with them. Then give yourself an overall score with them. Show them the results and and see if they agree. Listen to their feedback and adjust.
This is just an Excerpt of the full article
Free NEVERBOSS Book Resources
Posters, charts, and tools you've seen in the story.
Start transforming your organization NOW.
The Hands-Off Leadership Community
Start mastering Hands-Off Leadership:
- Get the NEVERBOSS and Hands-Off Leadership resources you read about in the book.
- Help and be helped.
- Chat and build relationships with coaches and other Hands-Off Leaders worldwide.
- Help improve our collaborative tools.
- Be notified as new NEVERBOSS resources are released.
Join us in changing the way the world leads.
Get access to all the NEVERBOSS book resources.
Leadership Is Social!
Join the Conversation on Any Page
- Share your thoughts in the comment boxes at the bottom
- Discuss and connect outside of Neverboss U using social media
- Add comments and corrections directly to resource documents. Share insights, make suggestions.
- Practice "collaborative building" together, which is so important to Hands-Off Leadership.